E. D. Hill Surveying Co. has completed land planning, zoning and design for over 5,000 projects statewide. Professional land planners at E. D. Hill are some of the top specialist in the field. Their creativity is an essential ingredient that has played an important part in the total development concept offer to our clients. Land planning at E. D. Hill is an on-going process constantly adapting to meet the challenges of today.
E. D. Hill SurveyingCo. has provided land planning services for some of Oklahoma s most exciting and prestigious projects.
Planning projects include:
- Quail Creek (1400 acre mixed use development)
- Quail Springs (mall, village & residential)
- Greenbriar (2400 acre mixed use development)
- Oklahoma City University Campus Master Plan (twenty year plan)
- Lake Hefner Master Plan (commercial and recreation master plan)
- Lake Stanley Draper Master Plan (recreation master plan)
- Waterford (hotel, office & condominiums)
- Oakdale Farm (240 acre gated estate development)