E. D. Hill Surveying Co. survey records on file since 1903 provide the basis for the most comprehensive survey data base in the State of Oklahoma. The firm is the successor to E. D. Hill Sr. and Moore and McClure and is the state s oldest continually operating surveying firm. E. D. Hill Sr. (18 years) and E. D. Hill Jr. (26 years) were County Surveyors for Oklahoma County, Oklahoma for over 44 years combined. The firm has been one of the leaders in the surveying field since statehood and, as such, has been instrumental in such landmark cases as the legendary boundary dispute between the states of Oklahoma and Texas.
Since it s inception, E. D. Hill has offered it s clients the most comprehensive surveying services available. Today as in the past E. D. Hill is known as providing the highest quality surveying product while keeping the overall project on-time and within budget. Manned by some of the most knowledgeable surveyors and equipped with state of the art surveying equipment, computers and software, the firm looks to continue it s reputation of quality and service into the next century.
Surveying service provided by the firm include: see all
- Commercial Land Title (ALTA/ACSM) Surveys
- Topographical Plot Plans
- Boundary Surveys
- Expert Court Testimony
Why should you use E. D. Hill Surveying?
- Cost – our extensive records usually result in cost savings to our clients.
- Reliability – in business since 1903, E. D. Hill has provided reliable and accurate surveying services to our customers in Oklahoma for over 100 years. We will be here in the future when you need us.
- Availability – our survey trucks are equipped with cellular phones for quick service and follow-up questions. The office staff at E. D. Hill can provide fast turnaround time on your project.
- Experience – our survey crew chiefs average over 20 years experience surveying in Oklahoma. E. D. Hill Surveying has planned and surveyed many of Oklahoma’s most notable projects.