OKLAHOMA CITY, OKLAHOMA
Client: Oklahoma City University, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Nature of Work
E.D. Hill Surveying Company was retained by Oklahoma City University to develop a master plan for the university. The plan was designed to provide for the expansion of the existing 65 acre campus to nearly double its existing size. The master plan incorporates a systematic approach to problem solving by identifying the development which should occur on campus, based upon needs and goals of the university.
The master plan for Oklahoma City University is a blueprint for the future providing for the orderly development of facilities in a compatible and mutually supportive manner. The new North Campus Green area created in the plan provides needed expansion areas for the campus while maintaining the integrity and beauty of the overall campus.
In addition to master planning, E.D. Hill has also provided OCU with, surveying and numerous planning services. Projects provided the university include the following:
- Drainage Planning for the Campus
- Aerial Topography Survey of the Campus
- Planning for the Petree College of Arts and Sciences
- Planning for the Sarkey’s Law Center Building
- Planning for the Cokesbury Court Student Housing Apartments
- Planning for the Nursing School
View: OCU Master Plan